With our 40 year's experience, CEGA is a leading independent provider of global emergency assistance, risk management and claims management services.
CEGA offers a wide range of roles on a variety of full, part-time, fixed term and seasonal contracts. We have two new opportunities, to compliment our medical team of office based doctors and nurses and our international travel and repatriation unit at our Funtington office.
We are looking to recruit an RGN to compliment our medical team of office based doctors and nurses.
The role entails the assessment and management of patients who fall ill abroad. Through liaison with overseas hospitals and medical staff, and with the patient themselves you will ensure correct and appropriate treatment is being given as well as assessing when and how patients are fit to return home.
- Current NMC registration is essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience post-registration, to include - acute setting - A&E - ICU
- Broad medical knowledge
- Team player - flexible attitude towards working with others
- Enthusiasm, motivation and an ability to make decisions
- A good level of computer literacy
- Previous experience of travel and/or medical insurance would be an advantage, as would additional languages.
Desirable salary and benefits package available.
International Travel and Repatriation
We are looking to recruit a number of travel and ticketing specialists to complement our in-house travel and repatriations team.
The role will encompass complex, logistically challenging itineraries for the safe transfer of passengers with special medical requirements. Our in house travel and ticketing specialists work closely with our office based medical team to ensure the right solution for all patients whilst remaining focused on controls including cost.
- Minimum 3 years current Amadeus GDS experience.
- Fully comprehensive knowledge of Amadeus in script Including the application of net fares, revalidations, re-issues, refunds and ADM's.
- The individual should have a good standard of education, be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to work well on their own as well as being part of a busy team.
- A willingness to work flexible shifts to support the needs of the business.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Comprehensive geographical knowledge
- Previous experience in a travel and/or medical assistance environment would be an advantage as would additional languages.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Barbara Brady HR Manager or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Braby, HR Manager
West Sussex PO18 8UE
No agencies please.