CEGA offers a wide range of roles on a variety of full, part-time, fixed term and seasonal contracts.
Due to our continued success and growth we are currently looking to add to our teams across a variety of positions based at our head office in Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex.
We have several exciting roles:
- Medical Assistance Support Case Managers in our Medical and Emergency Assistance team providing essential support for overseas travellers when injured or ill
- Customer Service Advisors in our Travel and Private Health Insurance claims teams ensuring rapid response and reimbursement of customers claims
- Technical Quality Auditor in our Medical Emergency Assistance team, ensuring cases are handled to a high standard so that customers receive a great service.
We would welcome applications from candidates who have:
- A good standard of education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A confident, articulate and enthusiastic manner
- Experience in a telephone or customer facing role and/or
- Worked in the travel or insurance industry
In addition we are interested in candidates with foreign language skills, particularly French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Arabic and German speakers.
Due to the nature of our business operating 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we offer great flexibility around working hours, including nights, weekends and will consider both full and part-time applications.
Successful candidates will progress through a comprehensive training programme and actively encourage career progression including ongoing training. CEGA also offer opportunities for pursuing professional qualifications after a qualifying period.
Our benefits package includes a contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, free parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from key local train stations), a fully equipped gym, on site tennis court and other social club facilities.
If you would like to apply for one of these exciting roles and join one our talented teams then please submit your CV and covering letter to: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Braby, HR Manager
West Sussex PO18 8UE
No agencies please.